Green Tea Phyto-Serum
This moisturizing gel provides a soothing experience, delivering hydration and comfort while effectively alleviating redness and sensitivity. Enriched with a concentrated amount of EGCG, an antioxidant derived from green tea, this serum enhances the outcomes of Red and Near-Infrared Light Therapy, promoting optimal results.
Maximize the benefits of your red light therapy session by applying it prior to starting the session.For those who couldn't resist the temptation to pick at acne, this serum is the ideal solution to reduce and minimize redness.If you have rednes, rosacea, and/or oily skin, apply before your makeup to matify and even your skintone.An essential for your next beach trip or summer getaway to help your skin heal faster after potential sun damage.
- Our formulation incorporates a potent 5% green tea extract, enriched with 98% EGCG polyphenols. This potent combination provides exceptional antioxidant benefits and effectively helps shield the skin from the harmful effects of sun damage
- Studies have demonstrated that EGCG polyphenols possess the capability to amplify the skin's regenerative properties when utilized in conjunction with light therapy
- Diminishes the prominence of dark circles under the eyes as well as various types of skin discoloration, leading to a more even and balanced complexion
- Lessens breakouts and mattifies oily skin
- Reduces the appearance of redness, resulting in a calmer and more even skin tone
5% Green Tea (98% EGCG polyphenols): EGCG polyphenols offer robust antioxidant advantages and aid in the prevention of sun damage as these polyphenols possess soothing and calming properties for the skin. Evidence indicates that EGCG polyphenols can enhance the regenerative effects of light therapy on the skin.
Vitamin E: Acts as a potent antioxidant and skin protectant, providing preventive effects against moisture loss, cellular damage, and sun damage.
Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful hydrating and skin-rejuvenating substance with the ability to retain water up to 1,000 times its weight. Hyaluronic Acid guarantees that your skin maintains its elasticity and youthful fullness.
- After cleansing with our Adaptogenic Cleanser, gently apply the Green Tea Phyto-Serum to your face and neck area.
- If you plan to engage in light therapy, it is recommended to apply the serum 5 - 10 minutes prior to your session.
- After completing the light therapy or general application, continue with the application of our C.A.R.E. (with NAD+ Nobel™) NAD+ Boosting Moisturizer.
Water, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (SEPINOV™ WEO), Tocopheryl Acetate, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Sea Moss)Extract, Butylene Glycol (Made from renewable plant sugars), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.